Sums of finite products of Chebyshev polynomials of two different typesopen access
- Kim, Taekyun; Kim, Dae San; Dolgy, Dmitry, V; Kwon, Jongkyum
- Issue Date
- AMER INST MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES-AIMS
- Chebyshev polynomials of the first; second; third and fourth kinds; terminating hypergeometric function
- AIMS MATHEMATICS, v.6, no.11, pp.12528 - 12542
- Journal Title
- AIMS MATHEMATICS
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, we consider sums of finite products of the second and third type Chebyshev polynomials, those of the second and fourth type Chebyshev polynomials and those of the third and fourth type Chebyshev polynomials, and represent each of them as linear combinations of Chebyshev polynomials of all types. Here the coefficients involve some terminating hypergeometric functions F-2(1). This problem can be viewed as a generalization of the classical linearization problems and is done by explicit computations.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.