ON INCLUSION AND FIXED POINT PROBLEMS IN HILBERT SPACES
- Cho, S. Y.; Wong, M-M
- Issue Date
- YOKOHAMA PUBL
- Variational inclusion; fixed point; asymptotically nonexpansive mapping in the intermediate sense; nonexpansive mapping
- JOURNAL OF NONLINEAR AND CONVEX ANALYSIS, v.22, no.1, pp.213 - 224
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF NONLINEAR AND CONVEX ANALYSIS
- Start Page
- End Page
- In a real reflexive Banach space, we study a convex feasibility problem, which is to find a common solution of solution sets of inclusion and fixed point problems. Our algorithm is based on viscosity and splitting methods and our theorem is established under mild conditions imposed on parameters.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 본부대학II > 휴먼헬스케어학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.