Puccinia klugkistiana, a Rust Fungus Occurring onCleistogenes hackelii in Koreaopen access
- Lee, J.-S.; Choi, Y.-J.; Choi, I.-Y.; Lee, C.-K.; Shin, H.-D.
- Issue Date
- Korean Society of Mycology
- Aecidium klugkistianum; Ligustrum; Puccinia diplachnicola; Teliospore; Urediniospore
- Korean Journal of Mycology, v.49, no.2, pp.253 - 257
- Journal Title
- Korean Journal of Mycology
- Start Page
- End Page
- Rust samples at both uredinial and telial stages were collected from Cleistogenes hackelii (Poaceae) in 2017 and 2019 in Korea. Based on the morphological examination and molecular phylogenetic analyses of the internal transcribed spacer (ITS) and large subunit (LSU) rDNA, it was identified as Puccinia klugkistiana. This rust at aecial stage has previously been recorded on Ligustrum japonicum (Oleaceae) in Korea. Puccinia diplachnicola has been previously recorded on C. hackelii in Korea; however, it is believed to be unrelated to the rust collected in the present study. Conclusively, this is the first study to report P. klugkistiana occurrence on C. hackelii in Korea. ? 2021 THE KOREAN SOCIETY OF MYCOLOGY.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 환경산림과학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.