Design of Optimal Rectifier Circuit for Dual-Polarized RF Energy Harvesting System
- Park, J.-S.; Lee, W.-S.
- Issue Date
- Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- Dickson charge pump; Dual-polarized; Rectifier; Rf-energy harvesting system
- Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, v.70, no.2, pp.360 - 364
- Journal Title
- Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, a optimal rectifier circuit for dual-polarized RF energy harvesting system operating at 2.45 GHz is proposed. RF power incident from a dual-polarized antenna is converted to DC using individual Dickson charge pump rectifier circuits. According to the series or parallel-connected rectifier circuit with multiple stages, the harvesting voltage and its rectifying efficiency are analyzed and measured. From the experimental verification, the number of stages of the dickson charge pump and the output power according to the series and parallel connections of DC output were compared. The parallel two-stage circuit for dual-polarized RF energy harvesting achieved a maximum voltage of 1.35 V and a power of 0.91 mW, and a rectifying efficiency of approximately 20%. ? 2021 Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.