A NOTE ON DEGENERATE LAH-BELL POLYNOMIALS ARISING FROM DERIVATIVES
- Piao, X.; Kim, Y.; Kwon, J.
- Issue Date
- Kyungnam University Press
- Lah number; Lah-bell polynomials; Roots distributions; Stirling numbers of first(second) kinds
- Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Applications, v.26, no.4, pp.733 - 747
- Journal Title
- Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Applications
- Start Page
- End Page
- Recently, Kim-Kim introduced Lah-Bell polynomials and numbers, and inves-tigated some properties and identities of these polynomials and numbers. Kim studiedLah-Bell polynomials and numbers of degenerate version. In this paper, we study degener-ate Lah-Bell polynomials arising from differential equations. Moreover, we investigate thephenomenon of scattering of the zeros of these polynomials ? 2021. Kyungnam University Press
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.