CD3+/CD4+/CD5+/CD8+/CD21+/CD34-/ CD45-/CD79a-/TCRαβ+/TCRγδ-/MHCII+ T-zone lymphoma in a dog with generalized lymphadenopathy: A case reportopen access
- Shin, S.W.; Lim, Y.J.; Bae, H.; Kim, J.; Cho, A.; Park, J.; Lee, D.; Jung, D.-I.; Kim, S.-K.; Yu, D.
- Issue Date
- Korean Society of Veterinary Science
- Case report; Dog; Flow cytometry; Immunophenotyping; Lymphoma
- Korean Journal of Veterinary Research, v.61, no.3
- Journal Title
- Korean Journal of Veterinary Research
- Canine T-zone lymphoma (TZL) is a mature T-cell lymphoma in dogs. The diagnosis and sub-classification are impossible without biopsy or immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. An 11-year-old, spayed, female Golden Retriever presented with lymph node enlargement. Clinical examination was consistent with canine multicentric lymphoma. However, immunophenotyping revealed positive for CD3, CD4, CD5, CD8, CD21, TCRαβ, and MHCII but negative for CD34, CD45, CD79a, and TCRγδ. Histopathology revealed lymphocytes expanding to the cortex-preserving architecture and thinning of the nodal capsule, and CD3 positive but PAX-5 negative. Owing to the indolent nature of TZL, careful monitoring approach without clinical intervention was utilized. ? 2021 The Korean Society of Veterinary Science.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 수의과대학 > Department of Veterinary Medicine > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.