Identities of symmetry for euler polynomials and alternating power sums
- Kim, D.S.; Kim, T.; Km, H.Y.; Kwon, J.
- Issue Date
- Jangjeon Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences and Physics
- Alternating power sum; Euler polynomial; Fermionic p-adic integral; Identities of symmetry
- Proceedings of the Jangjeon Mathematical Society, v.24, no.2, pp.153 - 170
- Journal Title
- Proceedings of the Jangjeon Mathematical Society
- Start Page
- End Page
- It was a breakthrough of T. Kim that he introduced the p-adic Volkenborn integrals to the study of identities of symmetry in two variables for Bernoulli polynomials and power sums, which had been investigated by considering suitable symmetric identities. Very recently, this result was generalized to the case of arbitrary number of variables by using the p-adic Volkenborn integrals. The aim of this paper is to derive identities of symmetry in arbitrary number of variables for Euler polynomials and alternating power sums by using fermionic p-adic integrals and to illustrate the results with some examples, which is again initiated by T. Kim in the case of two variables. ? 2021 Jangjeon Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences and Physics. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.