Performance improvement of ceramic coating agent for deck non-slip
- Moon, J.-W.; Yun, S.-H.
- Issue Date
- Architectural Institute of Korea
- Bonding Method; Ceramic Coating Agent; Inorganic Binder; Nonslip
- Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, v.37, no.2, pp.213 - 219
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea
- Start Page
- End Page
- Recently, as ice accidents increase in winter on hiking trails and trails, interest in preventing safety accidents is increasing. Therefore, this study attempted to develop a ceramic coating system in order to produce a performance-enhancing product that can increase the non-slip friction coefficient used in the deck of a mountain trail. In other words, in order to prevent accidents on mountain roads and sidewalks, it is necessary to develop a new ceramic coating method that is differentiated from existing products. First, the final mixing ratio of the ceramic coating agent was determined as SBS: 100, expandable graphite: 12 to 15, BE: 0.4 to 0.8, and the determined mixing ratio was determined in consideration of the overall resistance, flame retardancy, and durability of the binder. In addition, by applying various binders and hardeners to the anti-lock frame, it is evaluated whether it meets the domestic standards of the anti-lock and body. As a result, a ceramic binder was applied to the frame, and then satisfactory results were obtained by using a stainless steel filler and printing, and most importantly, it was manufactured in the process of producing existing ceramic coating products. In the future, further studies on the production process of non-slip used for wooden decks and additional studies such as freezing and melting performance depending on the location installed inside and outside will be needed. ? 2021, Architectural Institute of Korea. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > School of Architectural Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.