재난으로부터의 계통 복구력 개념과 COVID-19 재난에서 7개국의 확진자수 복구력 특성 분석System Resilience Concept Against the Disaster and Resilience Characteristics of Seven Countries for the COVID-19 Disaster
- Other Titles
- System Resilience Concept Against the Disaster and Resilience Characteristics of Seven Countries for the COVID-19 Disaster
- 박주창; 오웅진; 이연찬; 정세민; 최재석
- Issue Date
- Power System Reliability; Probability Density Function; Resilience; COVID-19; Confirmer Resilience Characteristics; Resilience Index; Flexibility
- 전기학회논문지, v.70, no.2, pp.259 - 268
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- In general, resiliency of the power system can be defined as “the ability of the power system to quickly return to its original state from external shocks, such as natural disasters characterized by great influence and low probability of occurrence.” Data is needed to study resiliency of the power system. However, even though the probability of an accident such as the Chernobyl nuclear accident and the Fukushima nuclear accident is extremely low, it is difficult to establish a database of actual accidents that once occurred accidents can bring a crisis to the survival of mankind. System resiliency, therefore, is very hot issue in recent. This paper develops new function and models in order to identify characteristics of the resiliency for COVID-19 confirmer data for seven countries.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.