Optimization of medium components and incubation time for the production of Paecilomyces tenuipes mycelia in submerged cultureOptimization of medium components and incubation time for the production of Paecilomyces tenuipes mycelia in submerged culture
- Other Titles
- Optimization of medium components and incubation time for the production of Paecilomyces tenuipes mycelia in submerged culture
- 하시영; 정지영; 이동환; 양재경
- Issue Date
- Medium; Mycelium; Paecilomyces tenuipes; Response surface methodology; Submerged culture
- 한국버섯학회지, v.19, no.1, pp.1 - 8
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The choice of the culture medium is an important factor for the mass production of mycelia in submerged cultures.
The influence of liquid medium on the mycelial dry weight of Paecilomyces tenuipes was investigated in this study. The regression equation is expressed as Y=-1292.94187+17.78612X1+18.92425X2+2.11464X3-0.019375X1X2-0.006276X1X3+0.008177X2X3- 0.070169X1 2-0.292175X2 2-0.008818X3 2, where Y represents the value of the mycelial dry weight (g/L), X1 is the particle size of wood sawdust in liquid medium (mesh), X2 is the concentration of the wood sawdust in liquid medium, and X3 is incubation time (h). The medium was optimized using a response surface methodology, and the optimal medium contained 30 g of wood sawdust (140 mesh), 20 g of glucose, and 10 g/L of peptone. Under these conditions, the mycelial dry weight reached 38.1 g/L (actual value). The culture medium containing wood sawdust is simple and easy to use, highly efficient, and eco-friendly, and its effectiveness in large preparations of P. tenuipes mycelia with low material costs has been demonstrated.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > Department of Environmental Materials Science > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.