고단백 내탈립 장류용 콩 품종 ‘하이프로’open accessSoybean Cultivar ‘Hipro’ for Tofu and Soymilk with High Seed Protein Content and Pod Shattering Resistance
- Other Titles
- Soybean Cultivar ‘Hipro’ for Tofu and Soymilk with High Seed Protein Content and Pod Shattering Resistance
- 김지민; 신일섭; 박수권; 최만수; 이정동; 하보근; 이주석; 강양제; 정순천; 문중경; 강성택
- Issue Date
- soybean; soymilk; tofu; cultivar
- 한국육종학회지, v.53, no.1, pp.60 - 68
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- A yellow soybean cultivar called ‘Hipro’ was developed using the single seed descent (SSD) method by crossing ‘Saedanbaek’(SS92414 ×MD87L) and ‘Daepung’ (Baekwon × Sinpaldal2). A preliminary yield trial (PYT), advanced yield trial (AYT), and regional yieldtrial (RYT) were conducted in three regions. ‘Hipro’ has a determinate growth habit, white flowers, and a spherical seed shape. In the regionalyield trial, the flowering and maturity dates of ‘Hipro’ were August 4 and October 17, respectively, and the 100-seed weight was 22.2 g,which was lower than that of Daewon (26 g). Additionally, ‘Hipro’ showed resistance to lodging, soybean mosaic virus (SMV), bacterialblight, and pod shattering. The seed protein content of ‘Hipro’, which was of particular interest in this study, was 53.9%, which was higherthan that of ‘Daepung’ (41.5%), and the total amino acid content without tryptophan was 43.6%, 19% higher than that of ‘Daepung’. Themean yield of ‘Hipro’ in RYT was 2.23 ton/ha, which was 91.3% of the yield of ‘Daewon’. However, ‘Hipro’ showed an 11% higher yieldthan Daewon in Paju. As a result of the tofu characteristic test, 'Hipro' is suitable for making soy milk and tofu due to its high solid content(12.67 Brix) and protein content (13.68%) and high yield (325%) of tofu. Overall, ‘Hipro’ had high protein content, excellent processingquality for tofu and soy milk, and strong resistance to disease and pod shattering that will greatly contribute to the consumption of soybeansin Korea. (Registration No. 7735).
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > Division of Life Sciences > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.