농촌 지역 재가여성 독거노인과 공동거주시설 여성노인의 건강증진행위와 안전의식 비교Comparison of Health Promotion Behaviors and Safety Consciousness of Elderly Women Living Alone in Rural Areas and Elderly Women in Group Homes
- Other Titles
- Comparison of Health Promotion Behaviors and Safety Consciousness of Elderly Women Living Alone in Rural Areas and Elderly Women in Group Homes
- 석민육; 강영실; 하영미
- Issue Date
- 노인; 농촌; 건강증진; 안전; Elderly; Rural; Health promotion; Safety
- 한국농촌간호학회지, v.16, no.1, pp.1 - 10
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose: This study was aimed to compare health promotion behaviors and safety consciousness for elderly women living alone in rural areas and elderly women in group homes, and then provide information for the development of safety awareness programs for elderly. Methods: The participants were 120 elderly women living alone in rural areas aged 65 or older and 120 elderly women living in group homes. The data collection was conducted during November 2020, and the collected data used the SPSS/WIN 25.0 program to verify frequency, percentage, average, standard deviation, and independent t test. Results: There were significant differences of health promotion behaviors between elderly women living alone and elderly women in group homes (t=15.77, p<.001). In addition, there were significant differences of safety consciousness between elderly women living alone and elderly women in group homes (t=21.42, p<.001). Conclusion: Since the safety consciousness and health promotion behaviors of the elderly in group homes are significantly higher than that of the elderly living alone, various programs should be developed to improve the safety consciousness and health promotion behaviors in the elderly living alone. Based on local government’ acts, continuous support and attention is needed that elderly women in group homes can maintain a healthy life.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 간호대학 > Department of Nursing > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.