보조 동력 장치 성능시험기 개발 및 측정 시스템 분석Development and Measurement System Analysis of an Automatic Performance Tester for Auxiliary Power Units
- Other Titles
- Development and Measurement System Analysis of an Automatic Performance Tester for Auxiliary Power Units
- 하성진; 이상천; 전차수
- Issue Date
- Auxiliary Power Unit(APU); Automatic Performance Tester(APT); Gage R& R
- 신뢰성 응용연구, v.21, no.2, pp.164 - 172
- Journal Title
- 신뢰성 응용연구
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose: In this study, an automatic performance tester (APT) was developed for an auxiliary power unit (APU) applied to self-propelled artillery, and the precision and stability of the APT were evaluated using measurement system analysis (MSA).
Methods: The APT was developed as a package system comprising indicators, control devices, and a remote-control panel. Gage R&R analysis was conducted on the measurements of the rated voltage, output current, engine revolutions, and recovery time. In addition, to calibrate the APT, the data from the APT were compared with those from general-purpose measurement devices.
Results: The percentage R&R values of the rated voltage, engine speed, and recovery time were less than 10 (i.e., acceptable) and that of the output current was 14.34 (i.e., conditionally acceptable).
The differences in the measured values between the APT and general-purpose measurement devices were within 10% of the tolerance, so the APT calibration was considered to be acceptable.
Conclusion: The results of this study are expected to provide some preliminary data for the development of APT measurement standards for self-propelled artillery APUs with defensequality standards.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.