COVID-19 유행 중 부산·경남 지역 초등학교 운영실태 조사 분석Operation Patterns of Elementary Schools in Busan and Gyeongnam during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Other Titles
- Operation Patterns of Elementary Schools in Busan and Gyeongnam during COVID-19 Pandemic
- 김서희; 박민영; 정창헌
- Issue Date
- Elementary school; Operation pattern; Classroom; Dining Room; COVID-19
- 한국생활환경학회지, v.28, no.4, pp.391 - 398
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study investigated the operation patterns of elementary schools in Busan and Gyeongnam during COVID-19 pandemic. Student attendance patterns and cafeteria operation patterns are investigated by searching internet homepage. Many elementary schools mainly adopted all attendance method and classification by grade method during social distancing level 1. During social distancing level 1.5~2, classification by grade are generally implemented.
Classification by individual student that can reduce occupancy density in a class is implemented only by 2.4~3.6%.
Full online classes are also hardly implemented with an average of only 1.6% in first and second semester of 2020.
For the cafeteria operation, two parties rotation method are commonly used in second semester of 2020. In other words, density control within the classroom to reduce the number of infected, has rarely been performed. According to the attendance patterns investigated, it is clearly required to reduce occupancy density of elementary school classrooms in pandemic situation. If reducing occupant density in a classroom is difficult, other measures to reduce the risk of infection, such as increased ventilation or physical separation, should be fully considered.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > School of Architectural Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.