PBF방식 금속 3D프린터로 제작된 환경DNA 필터 케이스의내부 형상이 포집 성능에 미치는 영향open accessEffect of the Internal Shape of eDNA Filter Case made by the PBF method Metal 3D Printer on Water Sampling Performance
- Other Titles
- Effect of the Internal Shape of eDNA Filter Case made by the PBF method Metal 3D Printer on Water Sampling Performance
- 이승민; 박세현; 곽인실; 김형호; 곽태수
- Issue Date
- 금속3D프린터; 환경DNA; 필터케이스; 유한요소해석; 혼합셀룰로오스 에스테르 막 필터; Metal 3D Printer; eDNA; Filter Case; FEM Analysis; MCE Membrane Filter
- 한국기계가공학회지, v.20, no.8, pp.74 - 79
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study focuses on designing a filter case using a water pump for application in eDNA filtering systems.
Filter cases, channel type and net type were designed based on the flow field and made using a 3D printer formetal. Flow analysis was conducted for each filter case, and the results were consistent with the pressureexperiment results. Furthermore, the water sampling performance test showed that the channel-type filter caseexhibited a high flow rate and low pressure through the filter. The eDNA extraction experiment showed that thechannel type exhibited improved capture ability compared to the net type.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 융합기술공과대학 > 기계소재융합공학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.