과도상태 밀링에서 시간영역 채터 시뮬레이션Time-Domain Chatter Simulation in Transient State Milling
- Other Titles
- Time-Domain Chatter Simulation in Transient State Milling
- 김수진; 신영철
- Issue Date
- Chatter; Stability lobe diagram; Time domain; Duhamel’s integral; Transient state
- 한국생산제조학회지, v.30, no.4, pp.286 - 294
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Chatter between the end mill and thin aircraft components reduces tool life and surface quality. This paper presents a time-domain chatter analysis that simulates the peripheral milling of thin aluminum plates. Peak forces and tool deformations were predicted in the time domain by simulation software written in C++. The maximum forces at various cutting depths and spindle speeds were predicted, and the stability lobe diagram was drawn in the frequency domain. The software was validated in comparison with the results of Professor Y. C. Shin’s experiments and was used to analyze the relationship between chatter and runout, number of teeth, and feed rate in virtual space.
The chatter in transient state was simulated to predict the side effect of feed rate control.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Division of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.