부산항 신항 항만배후단지 입주기업 경쟁력 강화에 관한 연구A Study on Improving Competitiveness of Occupant Companies in Busan New Port Hinterland Complex
- Other Titles
- A Study on Improving Competitiveness of Occupant Companies in Busan New Port Hinterland Complex
- 양항진; 장봉규
- Issue Date
- Busan New Port; Cross-tabulation Analysis; Harbor Hinterland Complex; Value-added Logistics
- 무역연구, v.17, no.4, pp.457 - 474
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose As a study to improve the competitiveness of Busan New Port hinterland complex, this study was intended to identify the problems of the harbor hinterland complex and prepare measures to revitalize the value-added logistics.
Design/Methodology/Approach This study first examined the location characteristics of North hinterland complex and Ung-dong hinterland complex, and suggested that there are differences in occupancy period and public transportation, etc. In addition, through a survey, a cross-tabulation analysis was conducted on the activation of the value-added logistics of Busan New Port hinterland complex by occupancy complex and occupancy type.
Findings The results are as follows. First, the occupancy companies of Ung-dong hinterland complex were feeling difficulties in recruiting people and the lack of convenience/cultural facilities.
Second, it was analyzed that assembly and inspection are important as value-added logistics activities. Third, incentives to attract global logistics companies and various business measures have been identified as important factors to revitalize value-added logistics. Fourth, it was analyzed that improving pubic transportation is the most important factor to revitalize the harbor hinterland complex.
Research Implications This study proposed law and system improvements, including the Foreign Investment Promotion Act, for attracting global logistics companies and various business activities in Busan New port hinterland complex. and the expansion of public transportation requires local governments to actively solve problems.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Business Administration > 국제통상학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.