경남지역 딸기, 토마토, 파프리카 양액재배에 따른 발생부하량 비교Comparison of Generated Loads by Hydroponics of Strawberry, Tomato, and Paprika in Gyeongsangnam-do
- Other Titles
- Comparison of Generated Loads by Hydroponics of Strawberry, Tomato, and Paprika in Gyeongsangnam-do
- 조현경; 김상민
- Issue Date
- Circular hydroponics; drainage ratio; generated load; paprika; strawberry; tomato
- 한국농공학회논문집, v.63, no.5, pp.73 - 81
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The objective of this study was to analyze the waste nutrient generation loads from hydroponics for three major crops in Gyeongsangnam-do. Study hydroponic farms were selected for the three major crops such as paprika, strawberry, tomato based on the agricultural statistics data and field investigation. The flow amount and water quality for inflow and outflow of study hydroponic farms were monitored and analyzed on a monthly basis.
Monitored samples were analyzed in terms of DO, BOD, T-N, T-P, SS, and EC. The generated load of BOD, T-N, and T-P were calculated from the monitored flow and water quality. The monitoring results showed that the drainage ratio for the circular hydroponic farm was lower than the non-circular hydroponic farm because the outflow from the circular hydroponics were much lower than that from the non-circular. The generated load calculation results showed that the BOD tended to have a smaller value than the TMDLs guideline for land, while T-N and T-P showed higher value than that from the TMDLs guideline. In order to effectively manage the pollutant load discharged from the hydroponics farming complex, it is necessary to manage the non-circulating hydroponics farm. To improve water quality, it is necessary to gradually expand the circulating hydroponics farm through policy and economic support.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > Department of Agricultural Engineering, GNU > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.