유기발광소자에 적용 가능한 NiOx 기반의 정공주입층 연구NiOx-based hole injection layer for organic light-emitting diodes
- Other Titles
- NiOx-based hole injection layer for organic light-emitting diodes
- 김준모; 김예진; 이원호; 이동구
- Issue Date
- Organic light-emitting diode (OLED); NiOx; 1; 4; 5; 8; 9; 11-hexaazatriphenylene hexacarbonitrile (HAT-CN); Hole injection layer (HIL); Metal oxide.
- 센서학회지, v.30, no.5, pp.309 - 313
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Organic semiconductors have received tremendous attention for their research because of their tunable electrical and optical properties that can be achieved by changing their molecular structure. However, organic materials are inherently unstable in the presence of oxygen and moisture. Therefore, it is necessary to develop moisture and air stable semiconducting materials that can replace conventional organic semiconductors. In this study, we developed a NiOx thin film through a solution process. The electrical characteristics of the NiOx thin film, depending on the thermal annealing temperature and UV-ozone treatment, were determined by applying them to the hole injection layer of an organic light-emitting diode. A high annealing temperature of 500oC and UV-ozone treatment enhanced the conductivity of the NiOx thin films. The optimized NiOx exhibited beneficial hole injection properties comparable those of 1,4,5,8,9,11-hexaazatriphenylene hexacarbonitrile (HAT-CN), a conventional organic hole injection layer. As a result, both devices exhibited similar power efficiencies and the comparable electroluminescent spectra. We believe that NiOx could be a potential solution which can provide robustness to conventional organic semiconductors.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 반도체공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.