한국과 네팔의 6차 산업 기업가정신 비교연구A Comparative Study on Entrepreneurship of the 6th Industry in Korea and Nepal
- Other Titles
- A Comparative Study on Entrepreneurship of the 6th Industry in Korea and Nepal
- 김연종; 박상혁; 이경연
- Issue Date
- Entrepreneurship; 6th Industry; Korea; Nepal
- (사)디지털산업정보학회 논문지, v.17, no.3, pp.85 - 103
- Journal Title
- (사)디지털산업정보학회 논문지
- Start Page
- End Page
- Entrepreneurship is recognized as an essential education in start-up education. However, domestic studies on entrepreneurship in developing countries are extremely rare. The purpose of this study is to compare the importance of entrepreneurship and the perception of implementation of Korean and Nepalese farmers, and to seek a start-up education strategy based on the results.
As a result of the study, first, there was no difference in the importance of entrepreneurship in the 6th industry between two countries, but the degree of entrepreneurial spirit performance was high in Nepalese farmers. Second, in terms of the difference between the importance and execution of the 6th industry entrepreneurship, Korea had lower performance than importance in all factors, and Nepal had higher importance than implementation in innovation, initiative, cooperation, and networking capability. Third, in the difference between the importance and the degree of implementation in each country, the level of implementation was uniformly lower than that of importance in Korea, but the height of the Nepalese farmers was not uniform. The results of this study, which studied entrepreneurship in Korea and Nepal, contribute greatly in terms of promoting the national economy by creating new added values.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 창업대학원 > 창업학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.