한국 남해에 출현하는 삼치(Scomberomorus niphonius)의 위내용물 조성Diet Composition of Spanish Mackerel Scomberomorus niphonius, in the South Sea of Korea
- Other Titles
- Diet Composition of Spanish Mackerel Scomberomorus niphonius, in the South Sea of Korea
- 이주은; 성기창; 김희용; 문성용; 백근욱
- Issue Date
- Spanish marckerel; Scomberomorus niphonius; South Sea; Diet composition; Stomach contents
- 한국수산과학회지, v.54, no.5, pp.808 - 813
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The diet composition of Spanish mackerel Scomberomorus niphonius, was investigated using 853 specimens collected using two-boat trawl, stow net, gill net and set net from January to December 2019 from the South Sea of Korea.
The size of the specimens ranged from 25.2 to 114.8 cm in fork length. S. niphonius fed mostly on fishes. Its diets also included small quantities of shrimps, cephalopods, crabs, stomatopods, etc. Among them, Engraulis japonicus was the dominant species. The dietary composition of S. niphonius exhibited significant differences based on their size.
The proportion of Trichiurus japonicus increased as body size of S. niphonius increased, whereas the proportion of E.
japonicus decreased gradually. As the body size of S. niphonius increased, the mean weight of prey per the stomach (mW/ST) tended to increase significantly (one-way ANOVA, P<0.05).
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > 양식생명과학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.