High-Performance Tracking Controller Design for Rotary Motion Control Systemopen accessHigh-Performance Tracking Controller Design for Rotary Motion Control System
- Other Titles
- High-Performance Tracking Controller Design for Rotary Motion Control System
- 김영덕; 박수현; 류성현; 송철기; 이호성
- Issue Date
- Precision Servo Control; Friction Measurements; Robust Control; Tracking Control; Actuator Control; 정밀서보제어; 마찰측정 강건제어
- 한국기계가공학회지, v.20, no.11, pp.43 - 51
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- A robust tracking controller design was developed for a rotary motion control system. The friction forceversus the angular velocity was measured and modeled as a combination of linear and nonlinear components.
By adding a model-based friction compensator to a nominal proportional integral derivative controller, it was – –possible to build a simulated control system model that agreed well with the experimental results. Azero-phase error tracking controller was selected as the feedforward tracking controller and implemented basedon the estimated closed-loop transfer function. To provide robustness against external disturbances andmodeling uncertainties, a disturbance observer was added in the position feedback loop. The performanceimprovement of the overall tracking controller structure was verified through simulations and experiments.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Mechanical Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.