김해시 국립용지봉자연휴양림 조성예정지의 관속식물상Vascular Plants in Sites Reserved for Construction of National Yongjibong Recreational Forest in Gimhae-city
- Other Titles
- Vascular Plants in Sites Reserved for Construction of National Yongjibong Recreational Forest in Gimhae-city
- 박성서; 정명희; 김태운; 문현식
- Issue Date
- Vascular plants; Endemic plants; Rare plants; Specific plants; Naturalized plants; Recreational forest
- 한국환경과학회지, v.30, no.11, pp.891 - 905
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The aim of this study was to investigate the plants in Yongjibong Natural Recreation Forest before construction, to provide basic data that can be used for various purposes. The survey was conducted on the planned recreational forest sites from June to September 2020.
The numbers of flora are summarized as follows: 348 taxa, 95 families, 234 genera, 308 species, three subspecies, 30 varieties, and seven forma. The Korean endemic plants were of nine taxa, including Fagus engleriana, Celtis choseniana, and Broussonetia x kazinoki. The rare plants were of six taxa, including Juniperus chinensis var. sargentii, Hylotelephium ussuriense, Thuja orientalis, and F. engleriana; however, Juniperus chinensis var. sargentii, H. ussuriense, T. orientalis, and Iris ensata var. spontanea were planted species. The floristic regional indicator plants (unique plants) found in this survey area were of 33 taxa, comprising three taxa of grade V, four taxa of grade IV, nine taxa of grade III, four taxa of grade II, and 13 taxa of grade I. The naturalized plants were of 26 taxa, including Rumex crispus, Phytolacca americana, and P. esculenta. Among the naturalized plants, it is necessary to prevent the spread of Ambrosia trifida, Bidens frondosa, and Tagetes minuta through continuous monitoring.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 환경산림과학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.