FDM 3D 프린팅에 의한 helical coil 형태 디자인의 TPU 경도에 따른 의류 적용가능성 평가Evaluation of Applicability of Clothing according to TPU Hardness of Helical Coil Type Design by FDM 3D Printing
- Other Titles
- Evaluation of Applicability of Clothing according to TPU Hardness of Helical Coil Type Design by FDM 3D Printing
- 김민서; 이소희
- Issue Date
- MEX; material extrusion; FDM; 3D printing; thermoplastic polyurethane; shore hardness; textile structure
- 한국섬유공학회지, v.58, no.6, pp.351 - 360
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- FDM is a manufacturing process in which a material is selectively extrudedthrough a nozzle. The FDM method currently has the potential to develop textiles andfashion products because of its easy availability, simple mechanisms, and low initial investmentcompared to other 3D printing techniques. Among the filaments, which include theseal-type thermoplastic polymers used in the FDM method, thermoplastic polyurethane(TPU) is mainly used in textiles due to its excellent elasticity and wear resistance. Linking,like the woven form of a coil, is a continuous and open structure, and the yarn is woven upand down in the form of a spring such as a coil, which has the advantage of high elasticityduring knitting. In this study, textile structures in the form of springs such as coils werewoven and output to four types of TPUs with different shore hardness, and the applicabilityof fibers based on properties such as wrinkle recovery and tensile strength were evaluated.
Using these results, TPU filaments suitable for textile structure output were selected. As aresult of the study, it was confirmed that the thicker the coil, the better the strength andelongation, and the E-TPU with 87A hardness is suitable as a filament for clothing production.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 의류학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.