블록체인 선하증권의 활용과제에 관한 고찰Some Issues with the Use of Blockchain Bill of Lading
- Other Titles
- Some Issues with the Use of Blockchain Bill of Lading
- Issue Date
- B/L; eB/L; Blockchain Technology; Smart Contract; Blockchain Bill of Lading
- 무역통상학회지, v.21, no.6, pp.49 - 68
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This paper examines the necessity of introducing a blockchain bill of lading to solve the crisis of B/L in international trade, and reviews the main tasks related to the use of blockchain B/L.
If we apply blockchain technology to B/L in international trade, it can improve the issue and the transfer process of B/L and solve the B/L’s crisis problems. In particular, we can manage transparently and efficiently B/L, prevent fraud due to forgery or alteration of documents, and reduce transaction costs.
However, there are also challenges to be solved to utilize the blockchain B/L. It must ensure interoperability between blockchain B/L platforms and compatibility with global trading platforms and prepare legal regulations to govern blockchain B/L. And It has to solve the issues related to the application of smart contracts, and security-related problems remain.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Business Administration > 국제통상학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.