아동･청소년 디지털성범죄 피해 예방 및 피해자 지원 방안open accessMeasures to prevent damage to digital sexual offences against children and adolescents and to support victims
- Other Titles
- Measures to prevent damage to digital sexual offences against children and adolescents and to support victims
- Issue Date
- digital sexual offences; children; adolescents; right to be forgotten; 디지털 성범죄; 아동; 청소년; 피해자; 잊혀질 권리
- 소년보호연구, v.34, no.2, pp.207 - 227
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Recently, digital sexual offenses have been continuing in our society. They are becoming more diverse and, victims are getting younger. It is miserable that we can be victims ourselves, and our children can also be victims. The state has to prevent crime, so it has to support and protect victims. Digital Sexual offenses cause constant pain to victims for their life. If victims are Children and adolescents, they suffer from damage for their whole life, perhaps eternally.
In this article, I reviewed the concept of digital sexual offenses used in the Korean government policies and the current legislation for victim support and suggested preventing and supporting damage, especially when targets are children and adolescents. After that, I made suggestions for damage preventing and supporting measures.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 법과대학 > Department of Law > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.