품질 4.0: 개념, 요소, 수준 평가와 전개 방향Quality 4.0: Concept, Elements, Level Evaluation and Deployment Direction
- Other Titles
- Quality 4.0: Concept, Elements, Level Evaluation and Deployment Direction
- 서호진; 변재현; 김도현
- Issue Date
- Quality 4.0; Industry 4.0; Digital Transformation; Smart Factory; Quality 4.0 Key Elements; Quality 4.0 Level Evaluation; Quality 4.0 Deployment
- 품질경영학회지, v.49, no.4, pp.447 - 466
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose: This article aims 1) to propose Quality 4.0 concept through surveying related literature, 2) to suggest
key elements of Quality 4.0 by arranging the elements of Quality 4.0 that appeared in the literature, 3) to
determine the levels of Quality 4.0, and 4) to suggest ideas for effective deployment of Quality 4.0.
Methods: Eleven papers or documents are reviewed for Quality 4.0 concept; two papers and one document
are investigated for key element extraction of Quality 4.0; and smart factory roadmap and industry 4.0 maturity
model are studied to determine the levels of Quality 4.0.
Results: 1) Quality 4.0 definition is proposed. 2) Three key elements are determined: data acquisition and
analytics, connection and integration, and leadership and culture. 3) Six Quality 4.0 levels are determined.
4) Some suggestions are addressed for effective deployment of Quality 4.0.
Conclusion: 1) Definition, key elements, levels, and some suggestions on effective deployment of Quality
4.0 are addressed. 2) Specific contents of Quality 4.0 education and training courses should be provided
in the future. 3) Two future research directions are proposed.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.