한국 동해에 출현하는 살오징어(Todarodes pacificus)의 위내용물 조성Diet Composition of Common Flying Squid Todarodes pacificus in the Coastal Waters of East Sea, Korea
- Other Titles
- Diet Composition of Common Flying Squid Todarodes pacificus in the Coastal Waters of East Sea, Korea
- 박현솔; 진수연; 김소라; 김중진; 백근욱
- Issue Date
- Common flying squid; Todarodes pacificus; Diet composition; East Sea
- 한국수산과학회지, v.54, no.6, pp.1052 - 1057
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The diet composition of common flying squid Todarodes pacificus was studied using 1,084 specimens collected through trawl and jigging from June 2018 to June 2020 in the East Sea of Korea. The mantle length (ML) of the collected individuals ranged from 13.6 to 31.1 cm. Todarodes pacificus is a carnivore. In the study area, T. pacificus was observed feeding mainly on fish and cephalopods, in addition to small quantities of crustaceans. The calculated trophic level value for T. pacificus was 4.10. Small individuals (ML, <18.0 cm) mainly fed on cephalopods, while intermediate (ML, 18.0-23.0 cm) and large (ML, ≥23.0 cm) individuals fed mainly on fish and occasionally on cephalopods.
Overall, as the body size of T. pacificus increased, the mean weight of the consumed prey increased (one-way ANOVA, P<0.05).
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > 양식생명과학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.