창원시 정병산 용추계곡의 관속식물상Vascular Plants in Yongchu Valley of Jeongbyeongsan in Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
- Other Titles
- Vascular Plants in Yongchu Valley of Jeongbyeongsan in Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
- 이기숙; 이재순; 문현식
- Issue Date
- Endemic and rare plant; Naturalized plant; Vascular plant; Floristic specific plant
- 한국환경과학회지, v.30, no.2, pp.119 - 133
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study was to provide basic information for rational management plans for sustainable conservation and utilization by comprehensive analyzing the flora distributed in Yongchu valley, Changwon-si. The flora of Yongchu valley were summarized as 319 taxa including 93 families, 212 genera, 285 species, 3 subspecies, 6 forms and 25 varieties. The endemic plants were 5 taxa such as Chrysosplenium pilosum var. fulvum, Impatiens koreana, Lespedeza maritima, Thalictrum acteifolium and Weigela subsessilis. The rare plants were 11 taxa including I. koreana, Prunus yedoensis and Magnolia kobus. The specific plants by floristic region were 38 taxa including I. koreana, Jeffersonia dubia., M. kobus and P. yedoensis which are class Ⅴ. The naturalized plants were 11 taxa including Solanum americanum, Aster pilosus, Crassocephalum crepidioides and Cerastium glomeratum and so forth and invasive alien plants among these plants was 1 taxa of A. pilosus.
The target plants adaptable to climate change were 8 taxa including Corydalis turtschaninovii of northern plant, I. koreana of endemic plant, and Meliosma myriantha of southern plant.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 환경산림과학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.