경남 창원시 초등학교 학교숲의 생태적 특성Ecological Characteristics in School Forests of Elementary Schools in Changwon-City, Gyeongnam-do
- Other Titles
- Ecological Characteristics in School Forests of Elementary Schools in Changwon-City, Gyeongnam-do
- 강미영; 주정운; 김소진; 김태운; 문현식
- Issue Date
- School forest; Meditation forest; Green area; Planting status
- 한국환경과학회지, v.30, no.3, pp.207 - 218
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study was conducted to provide basic data for the establishment school forests in order to utilize school forests as a place for environmental education through analyzing the planting status in elementary schools located in Changwon-city.
School forests including meditation forest were the largest in Yongho elementary school (below e.s.) in meditation forest school and Dogye (e.s) in normal school. Jehwang (e.s.) and Sangnam (e.s.) showed the most abundant green area given for the management per member. The number of planting species and individuals in school forests differed greatly by elementary schools. There was also a difference in the number of planted species for establishment of meditation forest. There were no significant difference the concordance rate between the plants planted in the school forest and the plants mentioned in the textbook between meditation forest schools and normal schools. Index of ecological health averaged 3.2 for meditation forest schools and 2.4 for normal schools, which is the result of increase in green area and green rate due to the establishment of the meditation forest.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 환경산림과학부 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.