비중심합성계획을 이용한 순차적 실험방법에 관한 연구A Study on Sequential Design of Experiments Using Non-Central Composite Designs
- Other Titles
- A Study on Sequential Design of Experiments Using Non-Central Composite Designs
- 신병철; 변재현; 윤태홍
- Issue Date
- Sequential Experimentation; Factorial Design; Second-order Modelling; Follow-up Design; Non-central Composite Design
- 품질경영학회지, v.49, no.1, pp.31 - 45
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose: A noncentral composite design method is to be developed to explore farther region for the first
factorial design. A general guideline for sequential experimentation is provided.
Methods: (1) A non-overlapping noncentral composite design (NNCD) is developed, in which the second facto rial design shares one design point that indicates the best response value in the first factorial design. (2)
Four composite designs are compared in terms of the four design evaluation criteria, which are D-, A, G,
and I-optimality. (3) A follow-up design strategy is suggested based on the interaction effect, direction of
improvement, number of factors.
Results: (1) NNCD and model building method are presented, which is useful for exploring farther region
from first factorial design block. (2) The performances of the four composite designs are compared. (3) A
follow-up design strategy is suggested.
Conclusion: (1) NNCD will be useful to explore farther region for the first factorial design. (2) A follow-up
design strategy can be beneficial to the experimental practitioners for product and process design and
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.