사회연결망 서브그룹을 통한 소매점 상품배치 및 동선 평가: 장바구니 데이터 분석을 중심으로An Approach of Product Placement and Path Evaluation Using Social Network Subgroup: Focusing on Shopping Basket Data Analysis
- Other Titles
- An Approach of Product Placement and Path Evaluation Using Social Network Subgroup: Focusing on Shopping Basket Data Analysis
- Issue Date
- Social Network; k-Core; Product Placement; Customer Path; Store Layout
- (사)디지털산업정보학회 논문지, v.17, no.4, pp.109 - 120
- Journal Title
- (사)디지털산업정보학회 논문지
- Start Page
- End Page
- Despite the growing online exposure of retailes, offline retail channels still outperform online channels in the total retail volume of some countries. There is much interest in the physical layout plans of retail stores to expand sales. Product placement that have a large impact on customer purchasing behavior at offline retailers influences customer movement and sales volume. But in many cases, each retailer relies on unsystematic and autonomous product placement. When multiple products are sold with one purchase, the customer's movement for shopping may be evaluated in terms of customer efficiency and additional impulse purchase.
In this paper, the social network is applied to sales data of a retail store and the result is used for evaluation of product placement and customer path. The frequent sales product composition was identified using k-core from sales data in the form of shopping baskets. The location was checked for the identified compositions of products, the spatial variance was measured and the customer's path was identified. With these results, the store arrangement of products was evaluated with appropriate improvement directions. The analysis method of this paper can be an alternative analysis approach for better layout of retail stores.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Business Administration > Department of Management Information Systems > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.