A new fractional mechanics based on fractional addition
- Chung, W. Sang; Hassanabadi, H.; Maghsoodi, E.
- Issue Date
- SOC MEXICANA FISICA
- Fractional calculus; the new fractional derivative; the fractional Hamiltonian formalism
- REVISTA MEXICANA DE FISICA, v.67, no.1, pp.68 - 74
- Journal Title
- REVISTA MEXICANA DE FISICA
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, we introduce a new fractional derivative to define a new fractional velocity and a new fractional acceleration with the fractional space translation symmetry, which is given by fractional addition. We also construct the fractional version for Newton mechanics with fractional space translation symmetry in one dimension. We show the conservation of fractional energy and formulate the fractional Hamiltonian formalism for the fractional mechanics with fractional space translation symmetry. We exhibit some examples for the fractional mechanics with fractional space translation symmetry.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.