Highly efficient orange phosphorescent organic light-emitting diodes with (4-(3,5-dimethylphenyl)-2-(m-tolyl)pyridine)-based iridium complex
- Cheon, Hyung Jin; Joo, Chul Woong; Lee, Da Yeon; Huseynova, Gunel; Lee, Jae-Hyun; Lee, Jonghee; Kim, Yun-Hi
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- Organic light-emitting diodes; Orange emitter; Phosphorescent; External quantum efficiency; Iridium complex
- DYES AND PIGMENTS, v.186
- Journal Title
- DYES AND PIGMENTS
- A new (4-(3,5-dimethylphenyl)-2-(m-tolyl)pyridine)-based iridium complex was synthesized for highly efficient orange phosphorescent organic light-emitting diodes (PhOLEDs). The effect of introduction of a methyl substituent into the 4-position of the phenyl ring in a phenylpyridine chelating ligand was studied. The PhOLEDs based on this newly-synthesized iridium complex exhibited maximum external quantum and current efficiencies of 20.33% and 61.16 cd/A, respectively. These respective values maintained over 15% and 48 cd/A even at a very high luminance of 15000 cd/m(2) with Commission Internationale de l'Eclairage coordinates of (0.49, 0.51).
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.