Laparoscopic Surgery Applying an Endostaple and Mesh for Adult Diaphragmatic Eventrationopen access
- Park, Miyeong; Jeong, Sang-Ho; Jung, Eun-Jung; Hong, Soon-Chan; Ju, Young-tae; Jeong, Chi-Young; Lee, Young-Joon
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- ANNALS OF THORACIC SURGERY, v.111, no.2, pp.E81 - E83
- Journal Title
- ANNALS OF THORACIC SURGERY
- Start Page
- End Page
- Diaphragmatic eventration, both congenital and acquired, is defined as abnormal elevation of the diaphragm. We report 2 cases of adult symptomatic diaphragmatic eventration successfully treated by laparoscopic diaphragmatic resection with an endostaple. These cases were observed for more than 1 year with no complications or recurrence after surgery. (C) 2021 by The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Medicine > Department of Medicine > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.