Effects of a new extended uncertainty principle on Schwarzschild and Reissner-Nordstrom black holes thermodynamics
- Hassanabadi, H.; Chung, W. S.; Lutfuoglu, B. C.; Maghsoodi, E.
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- Quantum aspects of black holes; evaporation; thermodynamics
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MODERN PHYSICS A, v.36, no.6
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MODERN PHYSICS A
- In this paper, we employ a new form of the extended uncertainty principle to investigate the thermal properties of the Schwarzschild and Reissner-Nordstrom. After we construct the formalism, we obtain the mass-temperature function for the Schwarzschild black hole. We follow a heuristic method to derive the entropy function after we obtained the heat capacity function. Then, we derive the mass-temperature and mass-charge-temperature functions of the Reissner-Nordstrom black hole in the new formalism. After we obtain the heat capacity and entropy functions, we present a comprehensive and comparative analysis of all these functions. We find that the deformation parameter changes drastically some of the thermodynamic function characteristics.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.