Representations of degenerate poly-Bernoulli polynomialsopen access
- Kim, Taekyun; Kim, Dae San; Kwon, Jongkyum; Lee, Hyunseok
- Issue Date
- Degenerate poly-Bernoulli polynomials; Degenerate derangement polynomials; & #955; -umbral calculus
- JOURNAL OF INEQUALITIES AND APPLICATIONS, v.2021, no.1
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF INEQUALITIES AND APPLICATIONS
- As is well known, poly-Bernoulli polynomials are defined in terms of polylogarithm functions. Recently, as degenerate versions of such functions and polynomials, degenerate polylogarithm functions were introduced and degenerate poly-Bernoulli polynomials were defined by means of the degenerate polylogarithm functions, and some of their properties were investigated. The aim of this paper is to further study some properties of the degenerate poly-Bernoulli polynomials by using three formulas coming from the recently developed 'lambda-umbral calculus'. In more detail, among other things, we represent the degenerate poly-Bernoulli polynomials by higher-order degenerate Bernoulli polynomials and by higher-order degenerate derangement polynomials.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.