Stability Region of Hybrid Uplink NOMA: Game Theoretic Perspective
- Seo, Jun-Bae; Jung, Bang Chul; Jin, Hu; Choi, Jinho
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- NOMA; Uplink; Games; Stability criteria; Silicon carbide; Downlink; Nash equilibrium; Hybrid uplink NOMA; stability region; random access; truncated channel inversion; Nash equilibrium
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON VEHICULAR TECHNOLOGY, v.70, no.4, pp.3955 - 3960
- Journal Title
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON VEHICULAR TECHNOLOGY
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, we investigate stability region of hybrid uplink non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA) in conjunction with non-cooperative game, where two users independently send packets with transmit power control according to fading channel gain to the same radio resource so that their packets are received at a base station (BS) with one of two target receive powers (TRPs). The BS then tries to decode the packets with successive interference cancellation (SIC) technique in power domain. We consider a symmetric non-cooperative game where the users (or players) send packets with one of two TRPs or no transmission. We examine the convexity of stability region at the mixed-strategy Nash equilibrium (NE) of the game, where no one's queue grows to infinity. Furthermore, we investigate how the stability region changes depending on the parameters of users' payoff.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > 지능형통신공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.