Comparison of three types of superstatistics, superstatistic thermodynamic relations and paramagnet model
- Chung, Won Sang; Goker, Ali Ihsan; Hassanabadi, Hassan
- Issue Date
- Superstatistics; Boltzmann factor; Partition function; Superstatistical probability; Superstatistical internal energy; Superstatistical entropy
- PHYSICA A-STATISTICAL MECHANICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS, v.568
- Journal Title
- PHYSICA A-STATISTICAL MECHANICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS
- In this paper we compare three types of superstatistics by computing superstatistical internal energies for continuous energy and quantum discrete energies and discuss spin 12 paramagnet model based on superstatistics. We demonstrate for Spin 12 paramagnet that the magnetic moment per spin depends on the number of spins for finite variance in contradiction with the case with zero variance. Moreover, we show that the superstatistical internal energy is not proportional to the magnetic field for finite variance on contrary to the zero variance case. (C) 2021 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.