Highly Stable Bulk Perovskite for Blue LEDs with Anion-Exchange Method
- Yoon, Yung Jin; Shin, Yun Seop; Jang, Hyungsu; Son, Jung Geon; Kim, Jae Won; Park, Chan Beom; Yuk, Dohun; Seo, Jongdeuk; Kim, Gi-Hwan; Kim, Jin Young
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- perovskites; anion exchange; light-emitting diodes; post-treatment; blue emission
- NANO LETTERS, v.21, no.8, pp.3473 - 3479
- Journal Title
- NANO LETTERS
- Start Page
- End Page
- To date, the light emitting diode (LED) based halide perovskite was rapidly developed due to the outstanding property of perovskite materials. However, the blue perovskite LEDs based on the bulk halide perovskites have been rarely researched and showed low efficiencies. The bulk blue perovskite LEDs suffered from insufficient coverage on the substrate due to the low solubility of the inorganic Cl sources or damaged by the structural instability with participation of organic cations. Here, we show the new method of fabricating stable inorganic bulk blue perovskite LEDs with the anion exchange approach to avoid use of insoluble Cl precursors. The devices showed nice operational spectral stability at the desired blue emission peak. The bulk perovskite blue LEDs showed a maximum luminance of 1468 and 494 cd m(-2) for the 490 and 470 nm emission peaks, respectively.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Dept.of Materials Engineering and Convergence Technology > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.