Homogeneous almost complex manifolds and their compact quotients
- Kim, Kang-Tae; Lee, Kang-Hyurk; Nagata, Yoshikazu
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- J-automorphism; compact quotient
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICS, v.32, no.06
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICS
- This paper investigates the (non)existence of compact quotients of the homogeneous almost-complex strongly-pseudoconvex manifolds discovered and classified by Gaussier-Sukhov [Wong-Rosay theorem in almost complex manifolds, http:www. arXiv.org:math.CV/0307335; On the geometry of model almost complex manifolds with boundary, Math. Z. 254(3) (2006) 567-589] and Lee [Domains in almost complex manifolds with an automorphism orbit accumulating at a strongly pseudoconvex boundary point, Michigan Math. J. 54(1) (2006) 179-205; Strongly pseudoconvex homogeneous domains in almost complex manifolds, J. Reine Angew. Math. 623 (2008) 123-160].
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 수학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.