alpha-boson gas model based on alpha-additive entropy
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan; Lutfuoglu, Bekir Can
- Issue Date
- IOP PUBLISHING LTD
- fractional statistics; quantum gases
- JOURNAL OF STATISTICAL MECHANICS-THEORY AND EXPERIMENT, v.2021, no.5
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF STATISTICAL MECHANICS-THEORY AND EXPERIMENT
- In this paper, we consider the grand partition function for an alpha-boson gas. First, we revisit the thermodynamic laws and functions in this formalism. Then, we explore alpha-boson gas condensation and show that the critical temperature at which alpha-boson condensation begins depends on the shape of the container. In particular, we compute the critical temperature for a cubic container. Finally, we discuss the alpha-deformed virial expansion for alpha-boson gas.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.