Observer-Based Consensus Control for Heterogeneous Multi-Agent Systems with Output Saturationsopen access
- Lim, Young-Hun; Lee, Gwang-Seok
- Issue Date
- heterogeneous multi-agent system; output saturation; consensus; observer
- APPLIED SCIENCES-BASEL, v.11, no.10
- Journal Title
- APPLIED SCIENCES-BASEL
- This paper studies the consensus problem for heterogeneous multi-agent systems with output saturations. We consider the agents to have different dynamics and assume that the agents are neutrally stable and that the communication graph is undirected. The goal of this paper is to achieve the consensus for leaderless and leader-following cases. To solve this problem, we propose the observer-based distributed consensus algorithms, which consists of three parts: the nonlinear observer, the reference generator, and the regulator. Then, we analyze the consensus based on the Lasalle's Invariance Principle and the input-to-state stability. Finally, we provide numerical examples to demonstrate the validity of the proposed algorithms.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 융합기술공과대학 > Division of Converged Electronic Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.