Sensitivity-based link addition for robust linear dynamical networks
- Hamdipoor, Vahid; Moon, Jun; Kim, Yoonsoo
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- JOURNAL OF THE FRANKLIN INSTITUTE-ENGINEERING AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS, v.358, no.7, pp.3964 - 3979
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE FRANKLIN INSTITUTE-ENGINEERING AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS
- Start Page
- End Page
- A link addition problem is considered for a directed linear network in order to improve the network robustness. The robustness of network is quantified through a well-known measure of stability margin. Optimal identification of links such that the stability margin is maximized by their addition, requires solving a complex combinatorial problem. Here two efficient methods are proposed for suboptimal link addition by exploiting the sensitivity being embedded in the derivative of singular value and Lagrange multiplier. Numerical tests are presented to demonstrate the efficacy of the proposed methods. ? 2021 The Franklin Institute. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Division of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.