Shape- and Size-Controlled Palladium Nanocrystals and Their Electrocatalytic Properties in the Oxidation of Ethanolopen access
- Lee, Seokhee; Cho, Hyeongkyu; Kim, Hyeon Jeong; Hong, Jong Wook; Lee, Young Wook
- Issue Date
- ethanol oxidation reaction; Pd nanoparticles; size control; electrocatalytic activity
- MATERIALS, v.14, no.11
- Journal Title
- Pd nanoparticles (PdNPs) were synthesized in an aqueous environment via the reduction of K2PdCl4 by a surfactant under a high temperature. Highly monodisperse spherical PdNPs and multi-pod PdNPs with a controlled size ranging from 18 to 50 nm were prepared in high yields by varying the concentration of cetyltrimethylammonium chloride. The structural and optical properties of the synthesized Pd NPs were characterized by transmission electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction and UV-vis spectroscopy. The spherical and multi-pod PdNPs exhibited catalytic properties that were unique to their size and shape and presented efficient electrocatalytic activities toward the ethanol oxidation reaction.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 화학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.