Deformed Boson Algebra with Parity Operator and Non-classical Properties of Coherent States
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER WIEN
- FEW-BODY SYSTEMS, v.62, no.2
- Journal Title
- FEW-BODY SYSTEMS
- In this paper we introduce the deformed boson algebra where the even number states as well as the odd number states are deformed. Based on the set of observables associated with the quantum state, we assume that photon obeys this deformed algebra. We construct the coherent states and investigate the non-classical properties of the coherent states such as photon statistics, Mandel parameter, and quantum fluctuations of quadrature.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.