Optimal inequalities for Riemannian maps and Riemannian submersions involving Casorati curvatures
- Lee, Chul Woo; Lee, Jae Won; Sahin, Bayram; Vilcu, Gabriel-Eduard
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER HEIDELBERG
- Riemannian map; Casorati curvature; delta-Casorati curvature; Normalized scalar curvature
- ANNALI DI MATEMATICA PURA ED APPLICATA, v.200, no.3, pp.1277 - 1295
- Journal Title
- ANNALI DI MATEMATICA PURA ED APPLICATA
- Start Page
- End Page
- Riemannian maps are generalizations of well-known notions of isometric immersions and Riemannian submersions. Most optimal inequalities on submanifolds in various ambient spaces are driven from isometric immersions. The main aim of this paper is to obtain optimal inequalities for Riemannian maps to space forms, as well as for Riemannian submersions from space forms, involving Casorati curvatures.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.