Distributed Robust Adaptive Gradient Controller in Distance-Based Formation Control With Exogenous Disturbance
- Bae, Yoo-Bin; Lim, Young-Hun; Ahn, Hyo-Sung
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- Distance-based formation control; exogenous disturbance; graph rigidity; multiagent systems
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON AUTOMATIC CONTROL, v.66, no.6, pp.2868 - 2874
- Journal Title
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON AUTOMATIC CONTROL
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this article, we present a distributed robust adaptive gradient controller for distance-based formation systems with exogenous disturbances. Based on the proposed controller, we consider two undirected formation topologies: Minimally infinitesimally rigid formation and nonminimally infinitesimally rigid formation. For both formation systems, we show that the distributed robust adaptive gradient controller guarantees a local stability of formation systems with exogenous disturbances. Furthermore, an upper-boundedness set of squared-distance error is obtained based on Lyapunov stability analysis for minimally infinitesimally rigid formation systems. We verify the validity of the theoretical results through numerical simulations.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 융합기술공과대학 > Division of Converged Electronic Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.