Supramolecular polymerization of Pt(II) complex with terpyridine-based ligand possessing alanine moiety in nonpolar solvent
- Park, Jaehyeon; Hwang, Minkyeong; Ok, Mirae; Li, Chenxing; Choi, Heekyoung; Seo, Moo Lyong; Jung, Jong Hwa
- Issue Date
- Terpyridine; Pt(II) complex; Supramolecular polymer
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY COMMUNICATIONS, v.129
- Journal Title
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY COMMUNICATIONS
- We report on the supramolecular polymerization of Pt(II) complex with terpyridine-based ligand (1) possessing alanine moiety in nonpolar solvents, such as methylcyclohexane, n-hexane, chloroform, and dichloromethane. The supramolecular polymer 1-Pt exhibited a strong orange emission as low as micromole concentration, which originated from the MLCT of 1-Pt in J-aggregation. The lifetime of supramolecular polymer 1-Pt was 0.5-2.1 mu s in nonpolar solvents. The supramolecular polymer 1-Pt showed a typical fiber structure using scanning electron microscopy (SEM) observation. Besides, the supramolecular polymer 1-Pt was generated by a cooperative pathway involving a nucleation-elongation mechanism.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.