Study on Flow Characteristics and Structural Stability of Check Valves Used in Hydraulic Drive Systems
- Wu, Yu-Ting; Qin, Zhen; Gwak, Gimyeong; Lyu, Sungki; Cho, Yongmin; Back, Seoungho; Park, Sanghu
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
- Hydraulic Machinery; Dynamic Mesh; Hydraulic Drive System; Computational Fluid Dynamics; Mechanism Design
- TRANSACTIONS OF THE KOREAN SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS A, v.45, no.7, pp.573 - 581
- Journal Title
- TRANSACTIONS OF THE KOREAN SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS A
- Start Page
- End Page
- Hydraulic drive systems are widely used in the equipment used in various industries, such as agriculture and construction. The internal check valve is an important part of the hydraulic power transmission system in a hydraulic machinery. Because of improper design of the flow circuit and housing, check valves are exposed to various problems, such as leakage and damage, frequently during high pressure transmission. To solve this problem, the L-shaped high-pressure check valve used in hydraulic machinery was designed and evaluated using the finite volume method and numerical research method based on fluid dynamics Furthermore, considering the impact of high internal pressure on the check valve shell, the structural stability of the valve was simulated using the finite element method. The research method adopted in this study can be applied to check valves in various hydraulic systems. Additionally, an important design and evaluation example is provided to ensure the safety of the hydraulic power transmission process.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Division of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.